If you are considering to spend this summer at Port Aransas or on Mustang island, then it has to be the Mayan Princess Vacation Rentals. There are a lot of fun activities you can do during your stay at the Mayan Princess. Located just a few minutes away from Port Aransas, this 60-unit condominium community is located strategically on Mustang Island. Dotted with the gorgeous beaches and the Gulf of Mexico, the Mayan Princess Vacation Rentals is just right for you and your loved ones to have loads of summertime fun.
What to expect at Mayan Princess Vacation Rentals?
There are different types of condos available for you to choose from depending on your need.
- If you’re a solo traveler or traveling with your partner, 1 bed/1 bath is just right for you.
- For small families, 2 bed/2 bath condos are ideal.
- If you’re traveling in moderate group size, check out the 3 bed/2 bath vacation rentals which come with a large kitchen along with breakfast bar and barstools.
Cook whatever you please or eat out. The pantry has large cabinets and storage facilities. The master bedroom has a king-size bed. After a long day at the beach, chill indoor with surround sound and music system or the large 55” flat-screen TV in the master bedroom.
Things to do at Mayan Princess Vacation Rentals:
In general, there are a lot of fun things to do in Port Aransas. Whether you want to spend most of your time in the sandy Port Aransas beaches and the warm water or try the local delicacies in some of the Port Aransas restaurants, skydive in South Texas, or go for scuba diving, you are spoilt with choices during your stay at the Mayan Princess Vacation Rentals.
While staying at Mayan Princess, you can indulge yourself in some thrilling activities near you that you may never have tried otherwise, take look at few.
- Go for a helicopter tour to catch a glimpse of the town and experience the thrill of a lifetime.
- Want to get some adrenaline rush? How about experiencing sky diving?
- Play some golf at the nearby Palmilla Beach Golf Club.
- Want to go back to the days of the pirates? You get that too. Go for a fun cruise where the ‘pirate’ crew will entertain you with dancing, music, and of course sword fighting.
- And that’s not all. For all those who love deep-sea fishing or want to catch a glimpse of the dolphins in the Gulf of Mexico, Port Aransas has that too in store for you.
Night Life at Port Aransas
- If you’re traveling with a group of fishing enthusiasts, then you should visit the Horace Caldwell Pier, which is known to be one of the most famous fishing piers in the area. Starting from its location to weather conditions, it makes the perfect choice among fishing enthusiasts. It has got almost every type of saltwater fishes, so if you’re lucky you can have Red Fish, Black Drum, Speckled Sea Trout, King Fish, Pompano, and many more.
- The local aquarium is known to be the largest aquarium of Texas that was built to give a glimpse of the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean Sea. Just hang around or take the kids for a fun learning experience while you stay at Mayan Princess Vacation Rentals.
- Your trip to Port Aransas beaches is incomplete without visiting the nearby Padre Island National Seashore which is known to be the largest barrier island in the world. It covers over 130,000 acres of dunes, beaches, and grasslands. It is also known as the nesting ground of the ridley sea turtle, one of the endangered species of this world.
Tired after a long day of fishing adventures and beach time? Done with all the roaming around? You would be glad to know that Port Aransas has a throbbing nightlife too! If you’re 21 years or above, do try out all the nearby nightlife attractions. Restaurant with waterfront views, live music, low-lit romantic dinner, you name it, Port Aransas has got it. Enjoy the way you want it!Make your reservations today at Mayan Princess Vacation Rentals for the most fun-filled summertime beach fun this year.