We’ll try our best to keep regular updates here for our guests, friends and family of The Mayan Princess – Your Family Vacation Destination.
We have cancelled all reservations through February 2018 and have issued full refunds to everyone who had a standing reservation. If you have questions or need more information, you can Contact us at: https://www.themayanprincess.com/contact/
At the moment, we are not accepting new reservations until we can better assess the total impact that Harvey had on the property and all of the condos.
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you again as soon as we can!
– The Mayan Princess Owners, Staff and Contractors
Wednesday, September 20th:
A re-post from a couple of weeks ago:
Tuesday, September 19th:
- Refunds were entered for all cancelled reservations. It normally takes about 3-5 days to clear both ends of the banking system.
Friday, September 15th:
- The first stages of water removal were finished by ServePro, who has moved on to Florida.
- Insurance adjusters and estimators have busy inspecting every condo for damage
- A/C units, on the roof were heavily damaged. They are being scheduled for inspection
- We are still assessing all of the damage to the building and the pool area, including the boardwalk and walkways
- Sheetrock removal has started in some condos…lot’s more of that on the way
- Our elevators are scheduled for inspection…not looking good
- The pools have gone from seaweed filled tadpole farms, back to their glorious selves