Do you want to visit a tropical island that is nothing short of heaven on earth? Most holiday goers wish their vacation destination to be a place with serene beauty, offering tons of adventurous activities. We are about to disclose a place that will make your wish come true. Visit Port Aransas, a beautiful city on Mustang Island. It is one of the finest holiday destinations for your dream vacation. It is well-known for its Gulf of Mexico beaches and fun-filled activities for the entire family.
With your eyes set on your next trip, let’s see where you can live in this mesmerizing paradise. The Mayan Princess would be the best choice for vacation rental in Port Aransas for you and your family or friends. It is a 60 unit condominium resort that is a hop-skip and jump from Port Aransas, Corpus Christi, and North Padre Island. Walk to the sandy Gulf of Mexico beaches to spend some enthralling time in the waters or enjoy a sun bath. It is a magnificently designed resort with excellent amenities to offer guests; a well-equipped kitchen, laundry, cable TV, and free wireless internet. Each of the rental condos in Port Aransas is unique, providing an opportunity to explore the concept of open living spaces. They have large patios and balconies overlooking a picturesque view.
Kids today want to be engrossed and, that’s what The Mayan Princess has kept in mind. There are loads of indoor activities on the property like volleyball, water volleyball, horse shoes. The location of the Mayan Princess makes it a perfect spot to even access the various outdoor attractions in Port Aransas.
HORACE CALDWELL PIER
Located in the northern tip of Mustang Island, this fishing heaven is referred to as the best and most productive fishing piers on the entire US gulf coast. A perfect location for some fun family environment, great food, and stunning view! It offers surfing along with fishing and is gifted with the perfect water depth.
You can find a huge number of fish species that can make your fishing experience outstanding and memorable. The pier extends 1230 feet into the Gulf allowing you to catch the same fishes that you would if you went 10-15 miles out in a boat. Anglers catch saltwater fishes such as Pompano, Tarpon, King Fish, Shark, Speckled (Spotted) Sea Trout, Red Fish, Black Drum, Catfish from the Keepers in Horace Caldwell Pier.
The pier is accessible throughout the day and is illuminated at night. You will be charged an entry fee based on the number of rods you are carrying.
USS LEXINGTON AIRCRAFT MUSEUM
USS Lexington, popularly known as “The Blue Ghost” was constructed during World War II for the US navy. After its decommissioning, this ship was docked in Corpus Christi in 1992. Here she operates as a museum with some entertaining and educational experiences for the tourists. A few attractions that you can explore are:
- LOCKDOWN ON THE LEX – This attraction provides a high tech and high-intensity escape room experience. It is altogether shocking and baffling even for the savviest escape room enthusiast. Your group may be large orsmall;we assure that you will enjoy this to the fullest.
- THE FLIGHT DECK – This self-guided tour is the best chance to closely look at the 20 aircraft that belong to the National Museum of Naval Aviation. It isa great opportunity to get some knowledge of the naval history as well as observe anti-aircraft guns and landing gear.
- 3D MEGA THEATER – It has some state of the art 3D technology and stadium seating arrangement. The attraction takes the audience on an exciting journey into the real action of aviation, flight, and history.
- PEARL HARBOR EXHIBIT -This exceptional multi-media exhibit features a film that captivates the audience with the history of the devastating attack on Pearl Harbor during World II. Some world-class technology and graphics make the entire experience appear to be real as they were on the day of the attack
- SCALE MODEL GALLERY – Located on the lower deck, this gallery took five years to set up. There are 440 scale model works of war birds, warships crafted by some fine artists.
- FLIGHT SIMULATOR– If you have the daredevil to be an F18 pilot, be prepared to launch from a carrier on a dangerous and thrilling mission. You will have to hit targets, battle air to air, and safely land on the ground. All set and then jump in the 15 seat simulator to join this mission.
- VIRTUAL BATTLE STATIONS– The name suggests it all. Get ready for this exhilarating experience where you can get into the virtual world and maneuver your fleet of warships. It is sure to get your adrenaline soaring high as the graphics bring to life all the epic battles providing a real-time experience.
LEONABELLE TURNBULL BIRDING CENTER
Situated next to the Nueces County Water Treatment Facility, you can see some large trees and native pollinator gardens in this area. You can experience birding from the 700 m boardwalk on shallow brackish waters, for nearly a mile to closely observe birds. Don’t miss to see waterfowl, grebes, heron and egrets, cormorants, shorebirds, and flaming pink Roseate Spoonbills (the official bird of Port Aransas). Watch out for alligators while you enjoy bird watching.
ROBERTS POINT PARK
Want some waterfront family fun time? You are at the right place. It is located on a peninsula of land that bulges into the Corpus Christi Ship channel. There are numerous events and activities such as fishing tournaments, family cookouts, and school outings in the large pavilion throughout the year. Enjoy your fishing excursion from the granite jetties that mark the harbor. Have a splendid view of the dolphins from the observation tower. Enjoy monthly music concerts free of cost at the amphitheatre.
MUSTANG ISLAND STATE PARK
Enjoy some fun time in the sun at this heavenly abode. Its location is on the southern coast of Port Aransas, with more than 5 miles of coastline. You can play in the water or build a sandcastle on the shore. You can opt to stay at one of the 48 campsites that have water and electricity supply. Kayaking, biking, fishing, bird watching; you can chill and enjoy any activity of your choice.
PADRE ISLAND NATIONAL SEASHORE
It is one of the few hyper saline lagoons in the world that divides the Gulf of Mexico from Laguna Madre. This part safeguards prairies, dunes, and 70 miles of coastline. The Kemp’s ridley sea turtle can be found nesting safely in the waters that is also the home for 380 bird species.
PORT ARANSAS ART CENTER
Are you tired of the activities and want a change in mood? Visit the PORT ARANSAS ART CENTER. In a primitively fishing town, this center gathers patrons and artists who value art. There are art classes by experts for all age groups. Numerous workshops and exhibitions are organized that inevitably help to foster the growth of art.
There is so much that a vacation at Port Aransas can offer you for lifelong memories. Just call The Mayan Princess to book the best vacation rentals in Port Aransas now and enjoy a successful vacation with friends and family. Give us a chance and, we will manage the rest for you.